The H.J. Ricks Centre for the Arts is available for your next event. A schedule of rental fees appears below and outlines the scale established by our Board of Directors. Please contact Dave Scott, HCVB Executive Director, for availability and other inquiries. He can be reached by phone at 317-477-SHOW (7469) or e-mail at
H.J.Ricks Centre for the Arts
All times include set-up and teardown
Day rates = Weekdays, 9 am - 9 pm; Fri/Sat/Sun. 9 am - Midnight
Half-day = 9 am - 4 pm or 5 pm - Midnight
Commercial Promotions Rate: (Rental period= Day)
Business Rate: (Rental period= Day)
Ticketed events= $500
Non-ticketed events= $400
Non-Profit Rate: (Rental period= Day)
Ticketed events= $300
Non-ticketed events= $200
Private events (receptions, parties, etc.): (Rental period= Half day)
(includes use of A/V equipment and Basic tech service; See below):
(Rental period= Monday through Thursday only; between 9 am - 4 pm; Facility must be vacated by 5 pm)
Two hours= $50
Four hours =$75
No rehearsal fee for groups presenting multi-day events,
(subject to facility availability. Maximum week prior to show)
Ricks Centre/HCVB 122 W. Main St., Greenfield, IN 46140
Contact: Exec. Director Dave Scott 317-477-SHOW, 317-477-8687,
- Food and beverages are permitted in the lobby only and are prohibited in the gallery and auditorium. Other restrictions may apply.
- All events/groups may be asked to post a Cleanup/Damage deposit of $150. Refundable.
- Rental includes Basic tech services =“lights on” and one active microphone.
- Rental includes auditorium, lobby, concession and ticket areas, gallery area and guest office.
- Rental does not include gallery wall space or gallery exhibition system unless specified.
- More advanced technical services for sound and/or lighting are available; Rates are $20/hour for these technicians.
- Only HCVB approved technicians will be permitted to operate house audio/lighting systems.